KWOSH provides a range of services and products to help you save on your energy, phone, broadband, mobile and shopping bills including fuel. Customers are regularly making savings of up to 25% on their household bills.
Savings on your monthly bills with Utility Warehouse
- The UK’s cheapest Home Phone and Broadband
- The UK’s cheapest Mobile service
- The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity
Or they will give you back ‘Double the Difference’.
The Utility Warehouse CashBack card
Available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club – enables you to earn CashBack on all your shopping at thousands of stores throughout the UK.
Earn CashBack on all your shopping at leading participating retailers, including Sainsbury’s, M&S, Bhs, Boots, Argos, B&Q, River Island, Topshop, Pizza Express, Toys-R-Us, and many more. CashBack is in addition to any sale prices, coupons or special offers in-store or online. Click on the banner to learn more.
Gold Status benefits
If you switch four or more services to the Utility Warehouse (from Gas, Electricity, Home Phone, Internet and Mobile), you could benefit from the following ‘Gold Status’ member benefits:
- 10% Extra Discount on your energy – get 10% off the total cost of the energy you use in your first year
- £200 to help you switch – use it towards early termination fees charged by your current suppliers
- Broadband from only £3.49 a month – for your first six months
- Free Mobile Phone Protection Scheme – against loss, theft or accidental damage
- Free Home Phone calls at any time to:
- Utility Warehouse mobiles
- UK local/national numbers (including 0870)
- 10 popular international destinations – unlimited free calls to landlines in Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Italy, Israel, Spain and the USA
- Huge savings on new phone lines – get a new line for as little as £24
Fair usage policy applies to ‘unlimited’ free calls. Charges, terms and conditions apply. For full details see www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/kwosh or click on the banner
About Utility Warehouse
The Utility Warehouse provides over 450,000 customers throughout the UK with substantial savings on a wide range of utility services including home phone, mobiles, broadband, gas, electricity and non-geographic numbers.
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Telecom Plus was named ‘Company of the Year’ at the PLC Awards in 2009 and was also named Best Telecommunications PLC at the UK Stock Market Awards in 2011 and 2012. The company has received glowing endorsements in the national press and consistent praise from the UK’s leading independent consumer magazine.